Industrial Grade Flooring Solutions in NZ
Armourcrete uses the Sureshield® topping system to create a hard wearing, impact resistant, chemical resistant and heat resistant industrial flooring.
Talk to us for Details
What is Sureshield® flooring?
Sureshield is one of the hardest wearing floor topping systems in the market.
Benefits of Using Sureshield®
Thermal Shock Resistant
Where to Use Sureshield®?
- Industrial Food Manufacturing Facilities (e.g. dry and wet process areas)
- Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Facilities (e.g. printing floors and laundries)
- Drink/Liquid Manufacturing Facilities (e.g. breweries, distilleries and wineries)
- Commercial Kitchens (e.g. fast-food restaurants)
- Supermarkets (e.g. butcheries and fish processing areas)
Why Choose Armourcrete?
Use the Sureshield®floor topping system for safe, durable and low-maintenance floors. Armourcrete is a flooring solution provider that will help you install this system in your facilities. Having worked in the industry for over a decade, we have a process that will cause minimal disruption to your operations.
- NZ-owned and operated, Armourcrete is one of the leading names in industrial and commercial flooring solutions.
- Extensive expertise and comprehensive training have made the Armourcrete team fully capable of carrying out small to large-scale projects throughout the country.
- Committed to health and safety, Armourcrete follows industry standards to ensure clients are compliant with rules and regulations.