Professional Concrete Floor Resurfacing Services in NZ
What is Concrete Floor Resurfacing?
Concrete floors are prone to different types of damage, from chips and cracks to potholes. When these are left unaddressed, your floor becomes a safety hazard. Our resurfacing service effectively solves any problem large or small, from cracks and chips to large commercial releveling projects and creating ramps and falls to drains. Rather than replacing the entire floor, our team focuses the repairs on the damaged areas to reduce disruption, downtime and labour.
How Does Concrete Floor Resurfacing Work?
Unlike traditional concrete repair services, this option uses the existing floor to carry out repairs. Rather than breaking up the old surface, Armourcrete have a large range of diamond grinding and resurfacing tools that can grind large areas quickly. Then, highly modified concrete toppings or bagged floor leveling compounds are poured into the area for resurfacing. Unlike most flooring companies Armourcrete have an arsenal of over a dozen large grinders.
Why Choose to Resurface Concrete Floors?
It improves the floor’s resilience
The materials used in concrete resurfacing can be enhanced with different chemicals. Effectively reinforce your floors for better durability and resilience with this repair option. With the right application, your flooring systems will be protected for long-term use.
- Incorporate slip-resistant aggregates to prevent safety hazards in the workplace.
- Incorporate an antimicrobial solution to improve your facility’s cleanliness and hygiene.
- Incorporate a moisture-resistant solution to protect the floor from water damage.
Easy to apply
Prolongs the floor’s life
How Do We Resurface Concrete?
Step 1: Prepare the surface for coating
Armourcrete starts the application process by diamond grinding the entire surface area. The team will clear it of dust, dirt, grime and other substances that can negatively impact the epoxy coating finish.
Step 2: Pour the epoxy mixture onto the surface
Step 5: Let the coating cure before cleaning the floor
After pouring and smoothening out the last layer of epoxy coating, the team lets it cure. Once done, they will clean the entire surface to make it shine, so you get the full effect of the epoxy look.
Step 4: Allow the resurfacing solution to cure
Why Hire a Professional?
Work with Armourcrete
- Our owner-operator will lead your project upon initial contact until the service’s completion.
- We book an on-site inspection to determine the appropriate steps to take in your flooring system.
- After completing the necessary paperwork, we proceed to prepare the site for the resurfacing process.
- Our owner-operator inspects the floor after the processbefore signing off on the project’s completion.